Teeth Whitening & Laser Teeth Whitening Dublin
Perfect Whites Smiles Malahide is the only teeth whitening clinic that offers free no-obligation consultation and a free follow up treatment to use within six months of the initial treatment performed. It means that if you think your teeth could be whiter or the result could last longer, you can receive a further teeth whitening treatment FREE OF CHARGE.
In Perfect White Smiles we believe that laser teeth whitening and at home teeth whitening kits should be available to everyone – not only rich celebrities. That’s why we’ve made sure our prices are affordable without compromising on quality. Only the best, internationally recognised products are used by our highly trained dental professionals, promising you a confidential and highly personalised service. Over 15,000 happy patients have chosen Perfect White Smiles Clinic, including well-known Irish and UK celebrities, so why not choose us for your treatment? The best customer service and your satisfaction with your treatment are most important to us.
AT A GLANCE
- APPOINTMENT TIME: 30 to 90 mins
- BACK TO WORK: same day
- FULL RESULT: within 24 hrs
- FREE 30 MIN TOP UP (with the Full Treatment)
- RESULTS LAST: 6 – 18 months depending on lifestyle
- We answer calls every day 9am – 9pm
At Perfect White Smiles Malahide we offer two main types of chair-side in clinic teeth whitening procedures:
- Beyond WhiteSpa – the world’s leading teeth whitening system.
- MINT – non-peroxide teeth whitening solutions.
Most amazing treatment from start to finish! The clinic is so clean and refreshing, the staff are lovely and my teeth were gleaming! I am terrified with anything to do with the dentist, even the smell but I have never been so relaxed in my life! I would highly recommend them xx
October 15, 2015
How does Laser Teeth Whitening work?
Laser Teeth Whitening is the quickest way to achieve that bright smile. It takes from 30 minutes up to 1 hour 15 minutes depending on how stained your teeth are to start with and what kind of result you want to achieve.
After the initial consultation, the teeth whitening gel is placed directly onto the teeth and a blue cold light is used to accelerate the whitening process. The laser teeth whitening procedure is usually divided in one, two or three consecutive sessions (all in 1 day). The whole treatment is pain-free and very comfortable. You’ll be able to see 80% of the final result straightaway and 100% within 48 hours.
Just to be 100% sure you’re happy with the result, with every Full Laser Teeth Whitening we’ll give you a FREE top up treatment to be used within six months of the initial treatment.
- Opalescence Go - the professional alternative to over-the-counter whitening options. It's a simple, fast and great-tasting way to start a whitening treatment or for whitening touch-ups. With no impressions or custom trays necessary, Opalescence Go is ready to use right out of the package!
1. Is the process safe for my teeth?
2. What causes tooth discoloration?
3. Is the treatment painful?
There is no pain involved in having Teeth Whitening treatments performed at Perfect White Smiles.
4. Who can benefit from teeth whitening?
Almost everyone! Consultation is FREE. Teeth whitening is not recommended for people under the age of 16 or for pregnant and breast feeding women. If you have crowns, veneers or bridges, whitening gel will be able to clean but not whiten them. Please ask for advice.
5. How does the treatment work?
Peroxide and Non-Peroxide Teeth Whitening treatments use oxygen-releasing whitening gel, which is placed against the surface of your teeth. As oxygen enters the enamel and dentine, it whitens all the discolouration. The structure of the whitened tooth is staying unchanged.
6. How long does the teeth whitening effect last?
Teeth whitening is long lasting but not permanent. The average results last 12-18 months depending on lifestyle but following our aftercare procedures it may be possible for results to last up to three years.